Thursday, September 25, 2008

"STRAIGHT & BUTCH" is officially on sale!!

            Hi everybody!

      I am so delighted to announce that my brand new 2009 wall calendar called "Straight & Butch" is in stores now! As you know from my last blog, I just finished up a huge project, 2 years in the making! I had an idea a few years ago that I wanted to push the boundaries of sexuality, masculinity, acceptance, tolerance and homophobia and put out a beautiful calendar depicting me w/twelve 100% heterosexual guys who would, one by one, pose naked with me for a breathtaking photographic collection!
      Well, I'm happy to say that it's out and I couldn't be happier with the results! The calendar is called "Straight & Butch", and you can purchase it right here on my website! You can also get it at The PHAGshop, Giovanni's Room, Amazon.com, Head Area Hair Salon and Delicious Corsets! So buy 1 for yourself, buy a few for your friends, they make a great birthday present or Xmas gift for the holidays! See ya next week!    Luv,   Butch

No comments: