Monday, November 17, 2008

New Hope, Bruce Vilanch and me!

Hi everyone, just checking in with you.. Wanted to let you all know that I had the most amazing weekend last week in New Hope as part of the "Embraceable Bruce" fundraiser! The beautiful town of new Hope asked me to be a part of the nights festivities, by coming up to new Hope w/some of the models from my calendar, sell some of my calendars at the event and help raise money for a brand new documentary that some filmmakers in New Hope are trying to get finished/edited about their lovely town!
      All the proceeds from the sale of my calendar went towards the doco, I introduced Bruce Vilanch before he went up to do an hour and a half hysterical stand up set and ultimately sold calendars in the lobby of "Nevermore", the hot new gay bar in N.H.. a great time was had by all, Gervase (Survivor) Peterson was in tow and we drank and laughed the night away!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So it seems my Comcast is not carrying DUTV anymore. Know where I can see your show now? Do you still host at the bike stop?

Butch Cordora said...

I'm still on DUTV, I never left.. I think you're thinking of WYBE.. They dropped me about a year ago.. Basically, you gotta live in Philly to catch my show these days.. However, you can watch practically the whole season on youtube on my website.. Thanks for the letter.. and believe me, feel free to bitch to WYBE and tell them what assholes they are for dropping the only local gay TV show..
PS> I don't host the Bikestop anymore..

Judi said...

yo butch:

1---great blog.

2..your CALENDAR ideas and your project ideas in general and my NEW PROJECT the "r" HIV THERAPY project---GUARANTEES to cure HIV/AIDS in any male or female .

3..JOIN me for the project and new film,,via my production company IF you got the guts to go at it with me.

email: frankradiotv@yahoo.com
and or call my philly private cell phone at: 1-718-390-6635..leave your name and phone number if I am busy or asleep.

GOT THE GUTS to help and work,,then contact US NOW.